Fuel Quality Bemol
Bemol has implemented an oil product quality control system that allows you to check fuel for compliance with standards at every stage, starting with loading, unloading and storage.
Bemol fuel quality control is:
- Sealing of each tank during the exit from the refinery;
- Analysis of fuel samples from tanks before unloading at Bemol gas stations for uniformity using special reagents;
- All Bemol gas stations are equipped with new tanks and highly efficient filtration systems;
- Precision equipment Bemol gas stations, excluding human manipulation during refueling;
- The use of fuel dispensers from the Japanese manufacturer Tatsuno, providing precise (accurate) fuel delivery;
- Availability of certificates for each fuel product sold at Bemol gas stations.